2 Unity specialists needed NOW!
Professional Growth – Limitless Opportunity – Excellent Work Life Balance
Who You Are:
Whether you are an experienced developer or mid-level developer, you can fit into our team of developers starting a new program for a foreign client.
You are interested in expanding your knowledge, you speak very good English and you enjoy cooperating with people from different nationalities. Additional languages are a big plus.
You are available to start in a short timeframe.
With a passion for solving business problems, you bring an analytical mindset and a dedication to quality to every part of your work. Your people skills allow you to work collaboratively with a team and instil trust in the minds of our clients. You have a vested interest in using the latest technologies and are constantly seeking to expand your knowledge base and stay ahead of the curve.
* experienced with C# and Unity, love coding and have a passion for games & fitness.
Next to that you're responsible for:
* Architecting/Designing and writing high quality and reliable code for our Smart mirrors (e.g. Game- play, working with the back-end team to integrate game logic, etc.)
* Using C# and Unity as the main technologies in your day to day work
* implement UI interactions that are fun, visually pleasing and informative
* Write tools that support the team and speed up development.
* Improve the reliability of the product and development process(e.g. Unit testing, regression testing, performance - automation testing)
* Teaching and coaching fellow engineers on using Unity + best practices (We want you to be our Unity subject matter expert)
* + the below
* 6+ years of engineering experience (Ideally in C#,C++) of which 3+ years of Game Development experience with Unity
* built and operated (Live-Ops) at least 2 titles in Unity to a large audience
* led Unity game development projects from beginning to end and enjoy working on multiple aspects of the game development spectrum (e.g. Back-end (cloud), Game-play, implementing graphics, animations,
tools, effects etc)
* good knowledge of algorithms and performance analysis
* genuinely motivated to create great game-play for a large user-base with a small and dedicated team
* C++ Game Development experience is a plus
- React including React hooks JS functional programming ES6+ CSS
- Prior experience with Preact (more lightweight than React for less powerful devices) is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Experience in handling Function-based components with hooks ES6+ Styled-components Webpack and Rollup Video streaming and video players (including video.js and custom-built players) REST and GraphQL
- Professional level command of English, written and spoken
Preferred Educational Background:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Mathematics, Cybernetics or similar