The healthcare sector faces constant threats from fraud, waste, and abuse. It’s estimated that $455 billion is lost every year from FWA. This informative thought leadership piece outlines the many kinds of fraud affecting the healthcare system, including false billing, upcoding, unbundling, and unnecessary services.
How Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection helps you protect your business
Microsoft has many years of experience protecting our own e-commerce businesses from fraud. We have developed a sophisticated technology stack that uses connected big data across multiple lines of business and applies cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI) to help provide more accurate decisions in real time.
By using Fraud Protection, you can help protect your business from fraud through several innovative and advanced capabilities. Here are some examples:
- AI and insights from the fraud protection network
- A rules engine and virtual fraud analyst
- A graph explorer and scorecard
- A transaction acceptance booster
These capabilities are part of a comprehensive set of features that are grouped into three user experiences to help accelerate your journey toward a more comprehensive fraud protection environment:
- Diagnose – Use this experience in Fraud Protection to gain insights into fraud issues in your environment.
- Evaluate – Use this experience to assess and evaluate the effectiveness of Fraud Protection relative to your current fraud protection solution.
- Protect – Use this experience to customize business rules to obtain recommendations for your e-commerce transaction decisions.
About our company
SplashDev is a business consulting and IT solution provider. We help companies achieve performance excellence and make sure their investment in software brings real, measurable results. SplashDev recommends and implements the best CRM and ERP solutions on the market with solution stack on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
SplashDev designs, builds and maintains Custom Software Solutions on both the JAVA and .NET platform. We have the best developers around working with us.
Integrity. Innovation. Performance. Collaboration. Appetite for constant improvement.
These are our five strong drivers that help us set new standards when it comes to providing the greatest possible service to our clients.
Get in touch with us to discuss your project and get personalized advice on Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics features and solutions, as well as software implementation and customization.